It's Today


Well, it's today. The day that football fans everywhere have been waiting for...particularly FSU and Auburn fans! This is the day that these two teams will face off and play for the BCS National Championship title. I'm not sure I will be able to make it through work today with all of the anticipation that I'm feeling! This has been one heck of a football season for my beloved Seminoles, and I want to see them go all the way more than anything!

I'm proudly sporting my garnet and gold today. My office was kind enough to give us a casual day so we can do so. That's one of the many reasons it's been such a cool thing to stay in Tallahassee after I graduated from FSU...the 'Nole support is literally everywhere! It never gets old!

If you're a football fan, who are you hoping pulls out the win tonight? I won't be offended if you say Auburn...or will I? Just kidding. I'm not one of those insane fans. I obviously love my team (I mean, my blog design is garnet and gold), but I'm also smart enough to respect the affiliations of others.

With that said, let's go 'Noles!

In other news, my weekend was pretty full. I got a ton of blog related stuff done on Saturday morning. I created a blog Facebook page, which has been on my to-do list for a while! I also finally completed my "Faith" page that has been under construction since my new design was installed a couple of weeks ago. Last but not least, you may have noticed that I have some new pictures up on my pages. I ventured into the attempt of DIY blog headshots. Amber was kind enough to take them for me on Saturday morning. My inability to be serious for more than ten seconds kind of got in the way, but hey, it was fun! I'm just waiting for my new sidebar picture to be installed and then that goal will be complete!


Saturday afternoon I spent working on Rita and Dina's house with some other people from church. Unfortunately, the rainy weather here prevented everything from being finished before Christmas, but it should only be a matter of days before things are finished and they can move back in. Can you guess what we were working on during this particular work day? I'll give you a picture clue.


If you guessed sanding drywall, you are absolutely right. We make drywall dust look stylish, right?

Sunday was just a typical day. I had praise and worship practice, followed by church, and then I did some cleaning and scheduled some posts for later in the week. In tomorrow's post, I'm sharing something extremely nerve wracking. However, I'm finding the courage to do so and I'm really excited to see how it goes over.

Happy Monday!

7 comments

Kelli @She Crab Soup said...

I don't follow college football but go 'Noles!

I don't think you have to have a serious sidebar photo, fun is sometimes better especially if it's who you really are!

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

drywall sanding is the WORST!! that stuff sticks to EVERYTHING but so nice if you to help out :)

kathy
Vodka and Soda

Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

Love the headshots!! Too cute. And I know I've said it before but you are so sweet to help with "Rita" and "Dina."

Amy said...

look at you with all of your blog-related stuff done! :)
love the headshots.
and girl - dry sanding...DUST EVERYWHERE!

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

I'll root for the Noles for you!! Love your headshots!

The Rachael Way said...

The head shots look great!

The Peanut Program said...

lol, i didn't even know about this big football game. oh well :) i guess that's what happens when you go to school in a state that doesn't really have that great of teams!

i love your new photos!~