Let's Get Goofy

 
I was in the mood to write something simple and lighthearted, which led me to Google. I found myself searching "funny questions to ask people," because who doesn't love answering a good quirky question, am I right? Being silly is vital to our health.
 
Why did Yankee Doodle give the feather in his hat the name "Macaroni?"
He was probably hungry at the time. No one thinks rationally when they're hungry. His mind was becoming increasingly crowded with visions of a big 'ol serving of Kraft mac 'n cheese.
 
At a movie theater, which arm rest is yours?
Both of them. Or whatever one isn't between you and a stranger.
 
What color would a chameleon be on a plaid shirt?
That's a trick question. Chameleons don't even like plaid.
 
Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
The pizza company just wants to remind us of all the pizza that we aren't getting. There is so much blank space that could be holding more cheese and pepperoni...but nope, no such luck.
 
Why isn't the number 11 pronounced "onety-one?"
I am not a math person. Don't come at me with these number questions. If I had to guess though, I would say that it was the beginning of an attempt to be creative.
 
What is the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?
Then every single one of us is missing the point of life...and it's so much easier than we could have imagined.
 
Who did let the dogs out?
Probably the cat.
 
What was the best thing BEFORE sliced bread?
The invention of bread in general, because carbs.
 
Where does the "o" come from when we abbreviate "number?"
It's code...for say No. to math.
 
Can you carry a kangaroo on your back?
I mean...I guess you could try. I'm not promising you would survive it though. I hear they kick pretty hard.
 
Why is it called an eggplant if it doesn't have an egg in it?
Because, it's shaped like an egg? Well...never mind, I guess it really isn't.
 
Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?
Honestly, it's not like you even really know what the "expected" is in the first place.
 
Happy Wednesday!
 




6 comments

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Hahaha this is too funny! Where do people come up with these questions?! Love yor answers, I was definitely LOLing, my fav is say no to math haha

Kelli @She Crab Soup said...

The number 11 is pronounced that way by more four year old. As it twoty two and threety three. :)

Nadine Lynn said...

These are the most random questions! I love it! I let the dogs out. Every day when I get home from work :)

Elizabeth at Southern Finesse said...

hahaha I love your answers! You should definitely always say no to math.

Akshara Vivekananthan said...

Oh my gosh, these are too funny! I definitely laughed out loud! Loved the question about the chameleon on a plaid shirt. Reminds me of the children's book A Color of His Own! :)

Wishing you a beautiful day!

Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

Haha this brightened my day. Too funny. And I'd never thought about some of these before.

I like your answer to the chameleon question!