3.11.2014

A "Lovely" Little Announcement

Good morning!

I didn't get a chance to announce yesterday, but I was featured in the "You are Lovely" series over at Amy's blog, Taking Steps Home. Amy is one of my favorite bloggers to read on a daily basis. She has a beautiful soul that allows her to create some of the most honest, wonderfully written content. I'm so glad I was able to participate in her series. It was an awesome idea on her part, and you should definitely head over, check it out, and read all of the submissions that have been included so far!


I hope you all have a fabulous day!


Amy said...

i was so incredibly thrilled to have you participate in this series! <3 YOU are the blessing my dear!

Kelli @She Crab Soup said...

Yayyy Congrats! I love the first picture of you in her post!

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Congrats!! That is pretty awesome :-)

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.