Letters from Benji, Volume 2

Technology update: my computer is still being repaired. However, I have been borrowing Amber's computer this evening to draft a post for tomorrow, so I thought I would go ahead and throw a quick one up tonight.

Amber and I received new mail from Benji last week, so of course I have to share the cuteness.



This letter is extra adorable in a couple of ways. First of all, I think it is precious that he is asking us to pray for him to receive wisdom. He is only four years old! Most kids that age have no idea what wisdom is. He has such an amazing little heart. He also tells us about his cat, which is named Love. I can just imagine him and his siblings trying to decide on a name for their cat, and deciding on Love. He tells us that Love likes to be touched and enjoys eating fish leftovers. This kid makes my heart melt.

He also drew us a picture of a tomato. Last time we got a drawing of a car, but I think the tomato is my favorite. Our refrigerator is being taken over by Benjamin, and I don't think we would want it any other way. Looking at his pictures and his sweet little face never fails to brighten our moods.



Are you interested in learning more about my experience of sponsoring a child through Compassion International? Feel free to send me an email with any questions you may have!

1 comment

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Aww he is too sweet! I love reading the letter we get from the kids we sponsor (Emanuella and Adonia).