6.05.2014

45, and Getting Better Every Day

I'm an outcast in my family. In fact, I like to refer to June as "outcast month." I know this sounds negative, but it really isn't. Bear with me.

Why am I an outcast, you ask? Well...because I'm the only one who doesn't have a birthday in June. My mom, dad, and brother all have birthdays this month. And then there is me. But that's okay. It just makes me an original. ;)

Anyway, this post isn't supposed to be about me...it's about someone else who is way more amazing than I am. Today is my mom's 45th birthday! She may be 45, but she is just as beautiful as ever. In fact, I truly believe that she only gets better with age.


Happy Birthday, Mama! I hope 45 is your best year yet. May the upcoming 12 months be full of nothing but good things. You're the best. For real. I love you, and I wish I was there to celebrate with you! Now stop reading this and go kick back and made Daddy and Dakota bring you cake and do all of the household chores.
Vicky Hunt said...

Wow! A whole blog post devoted to me...:) I feel special! And...I am actually kicked back as I type this since I am exhausted from waterslide day with my kindergarteners! I love you Randa Pooh...you make me happy!

Al My Love, Mama

Thirty Something Girl said...

Happy Birthday Mamma Hunt. Hope your day is wonderful. x

Kelli @She Crab Soup said...

Happy birthday to your mom!!

I love that you're an birthday outcast, I look at myself that way too since everyone in my family has their birthday's from November to January. It's like May and Summer are all MINE! :)

Dawn @ Life in the Sack said...

Happy Birthday Mama Hunt!!!

Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!! You look so much like her, so pretty!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.