8.18.2014

Georgia On My Mind

There is nothing better than getting away for a couple of days. I am a firm believer that travel is the best form of therapy out there. There is just something magical about spending time in a different place.

This past weekend was spent in Savannah, Georgia with my roommate Amber and a group of friends. Saturday was Amber's 21st birthday, and Savannah was the perfect place to spend a couple of days celebrating. Savannah is a gorgeous city. It truly has the best of everything. It's somewhere I could even see myself living if I was ever looking to get away from Florida.

The only thing I hated about the weekend was the fact that it ended. Going back to work today was a really hard thing to do. I just wanted to be back on the balcony of the hotel, looking out over the perfect view that we had from our room.

Farewell Savannah. Until next time...












 
Jenn Goodall said...

Beautiful :)

Kelli @Just Beachy said...

Love it, Savannah is gorgeous I'm so glad you had an awesome time.

Angela said...

Savannah looks gorgeous! I would love to travel there one day!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.