9.28.2014

25...and Happy to Be Alive

 
 Well guys...I did it. I turned a quarter of a century old, and I survived.
 
In all seriousness though, I just returned home from a stupendous birthday weekend. (I feel like that word doesn't get enough credit. Stupendous...it's so great.) Anyway, the weekend of my 25th was spent in Atlanta, with wonderful friends, good times, lots of laughter, yummy food, and a dash of wine. Sounds great, right?
 
We visited the Coca Cola factory, a couple of great restaurants (including The Vortex, where I had one of the best mushroom swiss burgers I have ever tasted), explored downtown Atlanta, and enjoyed some girl time. I wish we would have had more than two days, because Atlanta, Georgia has a lot to offer.
 
The weekend has left me excited for 25, and even though I have to get up and go back to the daily grind tomorrow, I'm going to do my best to do it with a positive attitude. I'm 25. It's a new year for me, and my mindset is going to follow the promise of the new and wonderful things that I know are coming.
 
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! You have no idea how appreciated they are. Now...here are a few pictures from my festivities. (Via our shared photo stream from the weekend...because I stupidly forgot my camera. Sigh...)
 









 




 
Pleas(e) and Carrots said...

Glad you had such a great weekend, looks like so much fun!

Kelli @Just Beachy said...

Yayy for an awesome birthday, I mean seeing the MYSTERY MACHINE in person tops the list of awesome things in life not just birthdays! :)

A Life Less Traveled said...

The Vortex is definitely a good burger. Actually the one weekend I was up in Atlanta I don't think I had one bad meal. Glad you had fun!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.