Prague: One Month In

Hello!

It has certainly been a while. Well, I guess it has only been a few weeks, but there is still so much that has changed since then! 

Here's what you may have missed: 

*I am officially a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certified English teacher!
*I signed a contract for my first European flat!
*I landed a job with a language school here in Prague!

Therefore, I am just over a month into my move to Europe, and things are continuing to fall into place quickly. I am thrilled about this because it only confirms that this giant change was the right decision for me. I cannot describe how happy I have been here over the past few weeks, and although I do get a bit homesick from time to time, I can't say I have not regretted the move a single time. 

The TEFL course itself was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. It was A LOT of work packed into a very short amount of time, but our trainers were phenomenal and getting to actually teach classes of Czech students was very rewarding. My classmates were also amazing. I have made friends that I know I will keep in touch with for a very long time!

Living in Prague is something that I can't even really describe. The city has an undeniable charm. The architecture is so beautiful and full of historic value that you could spend multiple days just wandering around and admiring the buildings. How lucky am I to be able to call this city my home? There is so much more to discover here, and so many other places that I will be able to easily travel to from here. There is no way that life is going anywhere but up from here!

I have so many blog posts planned. Now that I am getting more settled into my new life, I feel more confident about writing regularly. I have so much new inspiration, and loads of new motivation. For now though, I will leave some pictures to give you a little peek into what I have been experiencing here over the past few weeks. Hope you like picture overload!

























5 comments

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

What a life changing experience. I'm enjoying your posts, so please try to keep them up. Good going on landing a job so quickly!

Vicky Hunt said...

You may never know how truly proud I am of you! You continue to amaze me and I couldn't be happier that you are so happy. Love you all the way from Dixie....:)

A Life Less Traveled said...

I look forward dot hearing more about your Prague adventures. Prague is on my must visit list.

Thirty Something Girl said...

Glad to hear that everything is falling into place. Long may it continue Miranda. xx

Kelli @Kellibeans said...

Yayy for getting settled, can't wait to see what life has in store!