Creative Endeavors

I have been so incredibly back and forth on whether or not to share what I am about to share. However, as one of my more recent personal goals is to challenge myself and do things that make me a bit uncomfortable, I have decided to go for it. You'll see what I mean.

I have been thinking a lot about creativity lately....the meaning of it, the process of it, the subjectivity of it...so on and so forth. Along the same lines, I have been thinking about ways that creative people can boost their creativity, and get more out of it. Usually, I would take these thoughts and turn them into a blog post. But, I decided instead to share it via my newest creative endeavor.

So, here it is! I'm not sure if this will become a "thing," but I did quite enjoy making it. I certainly do not see it becoming a replacement for my blog, because writing is my first true love. But, I think it may be something fun to do, as well as a nice, new way to document my life.

Feedback is appreciated! Also, please feel free to share additional tips and tricks on the subject that work for you.

P.S. Feel free to check out my newly created channel here.

No comments