5.19.2016

A Chatty Thursday (And 4 Things)

It's not even 9pm, but I am so sleepy.

And...I haven't even left my flat today.

Don't judge me though, because I have been really productive. I did my second day of Blogilates (a new venture which I will discuss more at a later time), cleaned, and slowly but surely, I have been going through all of my stuff and purging/attempting to pack. I still don't know how I'm going to get everything home in two suitcases. I keep weeding things out and it still just seems like too much. Plus, I don't want to get ripped off by the airline for my bags being too heavy. So many dilemmas...

Anywho, I feel like writing something a bit fun today, that also doesn't require too much work on my brain's part. I saw this "survey" go around a few weeks ago and thought it was interesting. So, I'm going to do it today. Introducing, the "4 Things Tag."


Four names that people call me other than your real name:
1. Randa
2. Randy
3. Rand'r
4. Randa Pooh (Childhood nicknames die hard...or just never die.)

Four places I've lived:
1. Old Town, Florida
2. Gainesville, Florida
3. Tallahassee, Florida
4. Prague, Czech Republic

Four jobs I've had:
1. Assistant Retail Manager
2. Research Assistant
3. Customer Service Representative
4. English Teacher

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Spaghetti
2. Mushroom Swiss burgers
3. French fries
4. Chocolate chip cookies

Four things I prefer not to eat:
1. Raisins
2. Sweet potatoes
3. Fried chicken (on the bone)
4. Raisins (I hate them enough to mention them twice.)

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Any beach
2. In England (And I will be in less than two weeks!)
3. Watching a movie at the cinema
4. Spending time with my family

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. The Phantom of the Opera
2. Titanic
3. The Princess Bride
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Four books I'd recommend:
1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (This is obviously a series, but I'm going to count it as one.)
2. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
3. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
4. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton

Four places I've visited: 
1. London, England
2. Berlin, Germany
3. Vienna, Austria
4. Bratislava, Slovakia

Four TV shows I watch/watched:
1. Sex and the City
2. Scrubs
3. Orange is the New Black
4. The Big Bang Theory

Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Seeing Mumford and Sons (tomorrow!) and Coldplay next month!
2. Being back in Florida with my friends and family.
3. Finding a new job (teaching, hopefully) and getting back on my feet financially.
4. More traveling!

Do we have anything in common? What are some of your "4 things?"
Vicky Hunt said...

No surprises here...lol! Poor raisins....you really should give them a sceond chance. Love you!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.