5.12.2016

Lately in Photos

I'm a big fan of Instagram, and if you are also a big fan of Instagram you have probably noticed the new changes that have been made to the presentation of the app. I think I like it. What do you think?

With Instagram in mind, I thought I would keep things simple around here today and share some of my recent favorite moments that have been captured through photograph. Some great memories have been made, and I'm so thankful that they are mine! Please let me know what some of your recent favorite moments are in the comments below! 


//Spring trips to Prague Castle are the best trips to Prague Castle.
//I received some mail from home this week, complete with a photo of some adorable, spoiled dogs.
//I never tire of views of red rooftops. 
//Blue skies work magic on the mood. 
//I finally tried the infamous trdelnik ice cream cone. It was disgusting. (JK.)
//I was able to see a Czech performance of The Phantom of the Opera. It was fantastic!
//Prague is full of so many beautiful blooms.
//Shakespeare and Sons will probably always be one of my favorite bookstores in the world. 
//Matching sunglasses for the win.
Vicky Hunt said...

Beautiful...happy moments! Love them all and love you!

Always, Mama

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.