Currently {February '17}

Believe it or not, the last "Currently" post on my blog was written last February! Let's keep the tradition alive, shall we?


Reading... I'm STILL reading A Constellation of Vital Phenomena. I've been working on it for a while now. The thing is, it's really good! I'm just apparently having an off reading month.

Listening (to)... A new podcast discovery..."This Is Why You're Single." (I'm not single...but it's still funny.)

Watching... I've been on a Netflix kick lately. Recent completions include Master of None, Santa Clarita Diet, and Stranger Things. Now I need to decide on what to watch next, but I'm having a difficult time. Suggestions?

Cooking... Nothing exciting, unfortunately. Slade normally does the cooking, but when he's out of town I rely on either eggs or some sort of meat and a veggie. I don't know how to make exciting low carb things.

Drinking... Just finished off some coffee, and now I'm on to water.

Going... To Bell's second obedience class tonight. Guys, she is SO HYPER. She loves people, but it's really stressful to have people over because she will not stop jumping and her little claws are sharp. Plus, she's still teething so she's an accidental nipper. Slade and I have read that retriever mix puppies are always super energetic, and that is certainly proving to be true. Does anyone have any experience with training a spastic dog? Ha ha.

Loving... Being back in the groove of blogging!

Hating... This gloomy weather we are having here in Gainesville.

Discovering... That I'm much less introverted than I used to be.

Thinking... That I can't wait to see my best friend Amber next weekend! She will be coming to Florida for a week!

Hoping (to)... Continue paying off debt (I've paid off 3 credit cards this month!) and improve my financial situation.

What are you currently up to?

3 comments

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Life is going well for you and it makes me happy. I'm finally getting over the flu, reading a lot and hoping to soon feel well enough to get back to organizing my home.

Jenn @ Lost in the Right Direction said...

Your pup is adorable! As you know, we definitely have some experience in that area! Obviously we take him to classes but I also recommend reading Cesar's Way. I learned a lot about how to be assertive without coming off as being mean to the dog.

Vicky Hunt said...

Didn't realize you had been blogging so much! Off to catch up...:) Love you!