2.12.2017

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Ah, Sunday...

The house is clean. The pup is snoozing beside me on the couch. I'm finally getting over this cold that popped into my life last week. Life is good.

Well...other than the fact that tomorrow is Monday. But I digress.

Today I'm gonna take the lazy posting route and answer some questions. I really feel like blogging, but my brain is also still a bit foggy from all of the cold meds, so I just can't be asked to actually create my own subject.

1. What brings you the greatest joy?
New adventures! Whether it's something as big as living abroad for a year, or something as small as trying a new restaurant, there's just something really joyful about experiencing new things for the first time. Getting to do this with loved ones and new friends is just the cherry on top of the sundae.


2. What are your vices?
Sigh...I love sugar. Particularly in the form of chocolate and cookies. Since I haven't been able to eat these things lately though, my morning coffee has definitely become my vice.


3. What is on your nightstand?
I actually don't even have a nightstand right now. But if I did, it would probably have a couple of knickknacks and whatever book I happen to be reading.


4. Do you have a secret talent?
Hm...I'm a pretty decent singer. I wouldn't say that's a secret though, I just haven't done it in a long time.

5. What is your greatest indulgence?
Since I have been eating low carb, it would definitely have to be "cheat day" food, which normally consists of every form of bread an potato on the planet.

6. What should everyone try at least once in their life? 
Spontaneous travel. Instead of looking into a destination before you choose it, choose the destination and then plan your trip. That's pretty much how I ended up in Prague!


7. What makes you laugh?
Lately, it has been my Babybel. This pup has such a personality. As I'm typing this she is trying to catch a bug that is on the other side of the sliding glass door.


8. What is the one thing people would be surprised to know about you? 
This isn't something that I intentionally bring up in conversation, but when the subject arises people are always surprised to learn that I have a history of depression and anxiety. I've talked about it quite a bit on this blog in the past, but I can understand why people would be surprised by it because of my everyday demeanor.

9. What is on your bucket list?
*A LOT more travel. (South America, Asia, Austrailia, the rest of the U.S...)
*Get married and have a family
*Finish writing and publish a book


10. How did you make your first dollar?
I would assume it probably came from the tooth fairy. Easy money, back in the day... ;)

11. What items in your closet do you wear the most? 
I'm definitely a fan of the classic jeans and t-shirt combination.


12. What is the best give you've ever received?
Bell was my Christmas gift from Slade. She was such a little nugget in this picture!


13. What is on your kitchen counters?
Paper towels, some clean dishes, a canister of dog treats, a crock pot, and a Keurig.

14. What would you never leave home without? 
My wallet and my phone...the essentials!

The End.

Did everyone have a nice weekend? Do you have any fun plans for the week? Valentine's Day is on Tuesday! Do you celebrate, or is it just another day? I'm curious to know. :)
Laura Darling said...

I've never traveled spontaneously, but maybe I need to give it a try!

Lux G. said...

I like answering random questions as well. It makes me feel like a beauty queen on Q&A portion. Haha.

Maybe one day I'll write a blog like this too.

Interesting answers. I also love to travel.

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.