Alright...no more attempts at making jokes. I'll keep the cheesiness to a minimum. (Maybe.)
It's time to share my blogging goals for the month of April! But first, let's do a quick review of how my March goals panned out. I'm pretty pleased with the results!
2. Switch to a new commenting system. This hasn't happened yet, mainly because I'm not so sure I want to do it.
In April, I would like to:
1. Streamline and organize my site.
I want to organize my pages and content in a way that makes it easier for readers to see what my blog is all about. I also want to create some categories for my sidebar, that way popular posts will be more easily accessible.
2. Apply for one paid blogging opportunity.
This is pretty self explanatory. I know though, that I want it to be something I actually feel is pertinent to what I am interested in. I don't want to write something totally random just to get a bit of money.
3. Create a blog Facebook page.
I have had one in the past, but I was super bad at keeping up with it. I would like to change that!
4. Send out first subscription email.
This is a continuance of my newsletter goal from last month.
Let's do this! What are your blogging goals for April?