{Babybel Blog Takeover} Puppish Facts About Me

Hey, what's up? Hello!

I would like to thank Fetty Wap for the inspiration for that introduction. Trap Queen is my FAVORITE SONG. Don't tell my mom and dad though...they said it's inappropriate for puppies. (Not that I really care.)


Babybel Rogers here. I'm kind of the star of this blog...or at least the best thing about it. I know my mom writes about me a lot, and I guess that's cool. But...you know what? Sometimes my mom makes me so mad because she stops playing with me and calling me cute so she can sit down and write a blog post. I mean, what even is that supposed to mean? I'm a PUPPY for crying out loud...what else do you need in life? 

Anyhow, I digress. (I've always wanted to say that!) Mom and Dad are at work right now, so I thought I would play a super funny trick on them and schedule a post without Mom's permission. She's gonna be so mad! But I won't even get in trouble because she loves me so much. 

Here are 5 super interesting puppish facts about yours truly. 


1. My mom and dad adopted me from a shelter when I was two months old. That was all the way back in December! I wasn't even surprised when I got adopted super quick because the nice people at the shelter taught me how to be really precious and stuff. They told me to be clumsy and poke my pudgy belly out at people as much as possible. Mom and Dad said they fell in love with my eyebrows, which I don't even doubt. Brook Shields is a distant relative of mine. The shelter also told Mom and Dad that I'm a pit bull/retriever mix...which means I'm going to be the strongest and smartest dog ever. 

2. My parents named me after a frieken' cheese snack! I mean, cheese is delicious and all, but seriously? Babybel? That makes me sound like a scaredy dog, and I am NOT a scaredy dog! At least they call me Bell most of the time though. I just pretend like there's an "e" on the end of that and I"m actually named after that super badass fairy tale girl who likes to read a lot. 

3. I cannot function without two frozen peanut butter Kongs a day. (If you don't know what a Kong is, what's wrong with you? It's a fun rubber toy that holds yummy food...duh! Gosh, humans are so weird sometimes.) Anyway, my Mom is good for something besides cuddles because she fills the Kong with peanut butter then freezes it and gives it to me for a treat when I have to go in my crate in the morning and at night. The Kong is my lifeline guys...seriously! 


4. I'm a pretty popular pup. My mom and dad know lots of people with dogs, and they all love playing with me! Sometimes Mom laughs and jokes about how I have too much energy for my older dog friends, but she doesn't know what she's talking about. I also met a REALLY cute boy in my puppy kindergarten class. He's an American boxer name Dexter. I think I'm gonna marry that boy someday. 

5. On the way home from puppy kindergarten graduation last week, I got hold of the air freshener that was in the vent of my mom's car and licked some of the gel out of it before my parents realized I had it. Mom freaked out because she thought I was poisoned or something and we had to pull off the road to call the animal hospital and poison control. My parents were so nervous and I just sat and looked at them like they were crazy. Do they honestly think I'm dumb enough to eat something that could hurt me? (Hello! I had just finished my degree.) They eventually discovered it was basically alcohol based gel and wasn't even enough to make me tipsy (darn it!), but Mom didn't stop worrying for like two days. Dad and I laughed at her. 

Well, I'm gonna go now. Dad will be home soon. Plus, this blog thing is kinda boring! How does Mom do it so much? 

Babybel out.

P.S. Don't forget to follow me on Pupstagram @therealbabybelrogers.

8 comments

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Babybel I can see you are gonna be a star!

Kristen from Pugs & Pearls said...

aww what a cutie!

Vicky Hunt said...

Love this! Give your mom a lick for me Bell!

Love, Gran

Betsy said...

Cute post! Cute puppy! Everything is cute haha!

Laura Darling said...

Oh my gosh, I love the name! And those eyebrows!!

julie @ a hopeful hood said...

AWWW!! This is the cutest!!!

StephTheBookworm said...

I just love this pup - so cute, and yes, fabulous eyebrows indeed!

Kerry Crystal said...

Very cute post! Following on Instagram now! - Crystal