Proud Pup Parents


Our sweet Babybel (Bell) is a puppy kindergarten grad! She finished up her final class last night. Doesn't she look proud? (Actually, she was zoned in on her pup friend Dexter across the room...she just wanted to play honestly.)

Anywho, we are so happy to be able to see the obedience progress she has made, and we are excited to have the basic tools we need to continue turning her into a pupstanding citizen. (See what I did there?)

So what's next for Bell? There are a couple more classes we want to put her in...nosework (the trainer said she would be good at this!) and another basic obedience class for dogs of all ages. I can't remember what life was like before this girl, and we wouldn't trade her for anything!

Crazy puppy mom out.

3 comments

Linda @ A La Carte said...

She is adorable and I know the classes are good for her!!

Kerry Crystal said...

We just adopted a dog also but she is five years old so I'm not sure she will respond to training classes at this point! I feel like I"m the one in training! Bell sure is cute! I'm going to have to use the "pupstanding" citizen pun! My daughter absolutely loves puns! - Crystal @fabulousindeed

Betsy said...

What a cutie! We always found that consistency is key, keep up with what they were taught and they'll obey.