Currently {April '17}

Before I jump into today's regularly scheduled programming, I have an announcement! 

My Restless Soul officially has a Facebook page! I'm so excited I can finally cross this off my to-do list. And wouldn't ya know, it only took about five minutes to actually create it.

If you would like to follow said page, you can do so by clicking here and giving it a like! I would really appreciate the support. I would also be more than thrilled to follow your blog Facebook page. If you have one, please leave it in the comments. 

Now, let's get back to she show! 


Reading... Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. I'm super close to finishing it. I'm enjoying it and looking forward to the movie coming out next month! Next on the list is The Reader by Bernhard Schlink.

Listening (to)...  After much overheard hype, I decided to give in and check out S Town.  Needless to say, I"m hooked!

Watching... Nothing of note, as of late. When Slade's out of town I don't watch much TV. I usually read or peruse YouTube.

Cooking... A lot of new low calorie recipes. I'm loving these healthy chocolate chip cookies  and this black bean and corn quesadilla recipe.

Drinking... Water. Lots and lots of water. I'm talking 100 ounces a day.

Going... To spend a couple of days with my parents this weekend. Bell and I haven't been in a while so I"m looking forward to it.

Loving... The feeling of motivation I've had lately.

Hating... The ridiculous amount of negativity that is shoved in our faces through the news and social media every single day.

Discovering... That the internet lied when I found an article that says puppies begin to calm down around 6 months of age. Bell is still quite the hyper horse. But I love her more than life.

Thinking... A lot about a new writing endeavor I"m about to begin!

Hoping... That the two weeks that are standing between Slade and I and our vacation pass quickly!

What are you currently up to?

2 comments

Robin said...

I think dogs have different personalities. Our Luna is supposedly nine (the shelter thought she was seven when we adopted her), but she as much energy as a puppy!

StephTheBookworm said...

Send some motivation my way - I could use some. Haha!

Hope you enjoy your weekend and Easter. How lucky that you go on vacation soon!