4.03.2017

March in Numbers

With it being Monday and all, I would normally have a weekend recap up today. Honestly though, I had the most laid back weekend I have had in a long time, and it just wasn't going to work for an interesting post. I hung out with Slade and the pup, cleaned out my closet, and did some writing. Oh! Slade and I did go see the new Power Rangers movie. It was pretty darn good. If you're a 90's kid, go see it. (But I get to be the Yellow ranger..don't argue with me.)

Instead of doing a normal month in review, I thought I would mix things up a bit and talk about the month of March through numbers. Confused about what I mean? Keep reading and you'll see!


31 - The number of days that were in March!

18 - The number of blog posts I published. 

6 - The number of months old that Bell turned!

6 - Also the number of months that Slade and I have been dating as of March 29th. 


5 - The number of books I read. 

10 - The number of books I purchased. (You can see hauls here and here.)

1 - The number of books I gave a 5/5 star rating. (Look for a review on Friday!)

30 - The number of photos I posted on Instagram.

1 - The number of butterbeer I drank at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

2 - The number of Halo Top ice cream pints I demolished. (Seriously, that stuff is life changing.)

1 - The number of Broadway shows I added to my "seen" list. (Disney's The Little Mermaid!)

31 - A rough estimate of the number of coffees I drank. 

3 - The number of "favorite" posts that I wrote this month:


How was your month? Are you excited for April? (Speaking of April, is that giraffe EVER going to have her baby?) Did you fall victim to any April Fool's pranks on Saturday? 
Linda @ A La Carte said...

March was a very good month for you! I'm going to enjoy April with all the birthdays! Both Tiger and Scout will celebrate this month. Looking forward to your book review.

StephTheBookworm said...

I seriously need to try that Halo Top ice cream! Just checked your hauls. So disappointed I didn't find those Colleen Hoover books at either of our Ollie's! Hope you enjoy!

Rebecca Bourgeault said...

HAHA April the giraffe is gonna be preggers FOREVER! March sounds like it was a fun one, I hope you have a great April :)

Torrie said...

We had a super laidback weekend too, since both my husband and daughter were sick and I was just playing nurse, ha ha. I used to a similar type of blog post when I was still teaching middle school, except my monthly numbers weren't so fun--they were of the numbers of essays I'd graded and the number of heated debates I'd gotten into with parents, ha ha.

Vicky Hunt said...

Love this idea! March was a month full of good things for you. I need to get to Publix for more Halo Top...they were out of the chocolate last time. :( Have a great week...Love you! Mama

M said...

I really like the numbers concept for this post. Completely borrowing this idea :)

Robin said...

I'm jealous, I want to go to the Wizarding World of HP! Bell is adorable.

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.