7.14.2017

Rise Up

I would always open up the door
Always looking up at higher floors
Want to see it all, give me more
I was always up for making changes
Walking down the street, meeting strangers
Flipping through my life, turning pages
 
I'm bursting like the fourth of July, so color me and blow me away
I'm broken in the prime of my life, so embrace it and leave me to stray

Is anyone else a fan of Imagine Dragons? I LOVE them...they are one of my absolute favorite bands. I had the opportunity to see them in concert when I was living in Prague last year, and it was such a great experience.


Today, I thought I would share my favorite song off of their new album, Evolve, with you. It's called Rise Up, and I cannot begin to explain how much it speaks to me. If you struggle with a restless soul, I know it will grab hold of you as well.


Have a great weekend!
Audrey Louise said...

I've never heard this song! It's a fun one. I think their music always just *feels* good!

© My Restless Soul. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.